Tuesday 10 July 2012

Chapter - 1

It was Feb 14th 2012 around 1.00 AM. I reached my apartment fully drunk. I went to my flat and looked for its keys in my pocket. It wasn't there. I then realized that I might have left the keys in the car. I had no patience to get back to the car for keys. In-fact I was very down and I really wanted to vend my feelings with someone. That’s when I went to my friend Priya’s flat, who stays in the same floor with her mother and her 3 year old kid. I knocked at her door. Priya opened the door.

Hey Priya, you mind me coming in at this very hour in this very state….? “What happened to your flat?” she asked. My parents are out of station and I have left my flat keys in the car and I really don’t have patience now to go and get them back.

Alright!!! Get inside she said. As I head inside, I saw her mother and I was too ashamed even to greet her in such a condition. Hope she understood that I was in a bad condition and she asked Priya to get me a glass of butter milk and also told her to get me a pillow and a bed spread to sleep on the couch. Having said that, she went inside her room and dimmed the lights.

Priya came with a huge glass of butter milk and handed over to me. I drank without speaking a single word to her. She got me a pillow and a bed spread. She asked me to sleep as it was very late. I started crying and that’s when she asked if I am alright.

“Do you think I am alright? How can I be…? Why did this happen to me? Why only me? Why on earth should I fall in true love with her…..? I hate her…. I really hate her. She’s a Bitch!!!” I shouted. Priya sighed “Shhhhhh…. Be silent, kido asleep”.

Sorry, I am extremely sorry, but you know what, she just dumped me Priya, she’s heartless. How could she do that? And that too on a Valentines Day!!! I cried.

“Listen Abhay, why don’t you open up and tell me what has happened. Only then I would get an idea as to what has exactly happened with you” said Priya. What do I say and from where do I start…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;